Written by world-renowned experts in the component-based software engineering
field, this book covers theory and practices provides today’s professionals and
- A complete guide to building reliable component-based software systems,
through the component specification, evaluation, testing and integration of
- A detailed look at dependable, real-time, and embedded component models and
component-based systems with strict requirements
- Case studies from the process automation industry, software production,
electronic consumer equipment and office software development in which a
component-based approached has been utilized.
- An awareness of the benefits and risks to be considered when developing
reliable systems using components.
- A better understanding of software component design, helping practitioners
build systems with stronger requirements and avoid typical errors throughout
Publisher's overview and order information.