Getting a Visa
Citizens from the EU, most of the European countries, the US, Canada, Australia and many other do not need a visa to enter Croatia.
You can find out whether you need a visa to visit Croatia at
http://www.mfa.hr/MVP.asp?pcpid=1615 (under Visa Requirement Overview,
please select your country).
In case you need to apply for a visa, you should request an invitation
letter from the local organizer of the ESEC/FSE2007To obtain the
required form, the company/institution of the applicant has to provide
guaranties to cover travel and other potential costs during your stay in
NOTE: You should apply for the invitation letter before July 10th, 2007.
To apply for an invitation letter please do the following:
1. Register for the conference.
2. Book your accommodation.
3. Send an e-mail to the local organizer Ivana Podnar Žarko
firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: ESEC/FSE2007 INVITATION LETTER) and
include the following information:
- First and Last name
- Date and place of birth
- Passport number, date and place of issuance, validity date
- Your address
- Your occupation
- The address at which you will be staying during the visit to Croatia
4. Send a signed letter from your institute/company filled in according
to this template.
5. Send a copy of the letter confirming the reservation of your
accommodation in Croatia.
Scanned copies of the signed guarantee letter (4.) and reservation
confirmation (5.) can be sent either by mail to email@example.com or
by fax to +385-1-6129-832 (Subject: ESEC/FSE2007 INVITATION LETTER).