You apply for the IDEAS scholarship through an online application system. Before entering the online application,
please make sure that you did the following:
- Read all info on the webpage.
Identify which mobility group and target group you belong to. In particular, read Applicant Information.
- Browse the Partner Institutions' local IDEAS web pages.
Decide which institutions and programme/course/activity you want to apply to.
If you do not find the academic offer you are interested in, please contact the
Host Institution's contact person, see Partner Institutions.
- Prepare the relevant documentation.
Check the list of required documents for your mobility type (see Documents to upload).
- Start your application process
The application is a two-step process: first you need to register an account in the online system, then
you register your application and upload the supporting documents, (see Online Application).
- Note that some institutions are very popular. Thus, you improve your chances to be
nominated for a scholarship if your second choice is to a different institution than your first choice.
- Incomplete aplications will not be considered.
- Successful candidates will be asked to present original copies of their diplomas, transcripts,
language proficiency proof etc. to the Host Institution upon admission