We use one main text book in the course:
As a complement, we recommend:
Recommended reading for the lab series is the report
Below are suggestions for you to study efficiently and develop your software engineering knowledge and skills.
· Attend the lectures and lessons!
· See the lecture page for a detailed per-lecture list of the topics and chapters covered in the course. We recommend that you read these chapters before the lectures to fully appreciate the lectures.
· After a topic is covered in the lecture, study the chapters again, use the lecture slides as a resource, and practice on some exercises.
· Do the laborations in 1 course point (1.5 ECTS). You should also finish all labs before the second part of the course, the
· Use the UML report as a resource when doing the labs.
(The overview page will tell you about what you are required to do to pass the course.)
In the project part, the learning focus is not on theory but on giving practical experience of project work and the various challenges of software development, and to develop your practical skills in these respects. It is therefore extremely important that you participate in the project work; this cannot be compensated for by theoretical study and a written examination.
Use the textbook(s), the lecture slides, and your own laborations as a reference during your project work.
No. of access: [an error occurred while processing this directive]