Participation in the workshop on Nov 20 is obligatory.
Each group's presentation should contain:
- An extended overview of the technology (try to avoid to much redudancy with
- Outline of the further work (wich parts, how much will each part cover)
A number of issues or aspects of the technology that you will dig into
Two good starting points are the points from the
assignment slides from the first lecture and your book's
table of contents (if you are concentrating on one particular book).
- Identify which issues on the slides that are relevant and not relevant
for your technology. This might also give you ideas of other issues.
- You should have identified a number of issues detailed enough to be able to
divide your work among the members.
- Present ideas for the case study (workplan and basic concepts)
- Present ideas for the laborations (workplan and basic concepts)
- Whatever else that is relevant.
Schedule for the workshop:
|15.15-16.00||Discussion, Further work, Group Works|
Each presentation should occupy 35 minutes plus 10 minutes discussion.
Last modified: Tue Nov 13 15:52:29 W. Europe Standard Time 2001