Each week, normally Monday afternoon, there is a 25 min follow-up meeting with steering group in room U2-265. The purpose of these meetings is to inform the steering group about the overall status and progress of the project (in particular if there are some problems) and to discuss the feedback on your documents and project work. The project group should present the status of the project, what you did the previous week and what your plans are for the coming week. Taking turns doing this, perhaps involving more than one person each week (especially those that had special responsibilities the past week), can be good way to show that all members are involved in the work.
The presentation should cover at least the following:
- What activities were planned for the previous week, and what was the outcome?
- What is the overall status of the project and of the deliverables (on track, warning or late)?
- What are the planned activities for the coming week (including estimated effort and who will do what)?
- How much have you worked so far, and what is the plan for the rest of the project (shown in hours, per member and per week)?
- Questions to the steering group, for example concerning feedback on submitted documents, or if something is unclear about future deliverables.
Things to think about:
- Presentation slides should be stored in SVN, and are included when we grade the projects.
- In order to prepare the presentation, information must be collected from all project members each week. Define some routines how to do this in a simple way.
- The first weekly meeting will be a bit different since you have just started the work. We expect a small presentation of the group and the work you have done so far. Also take some time to study the available information about the the course and prepare questions in case something is unclear!
W46 (Wednesday Nov 12)
|8:30 ||-|| 8:55 || Group 1 |
|9:05 ||-|| 9:30 || Group 2 |
|9:40 ||-|| 10:05 || Group 3 |
|10:15 ||-|| 10:40 || Group 4 |
|10:50 ||-|| 11:15 || Group 5 |
|11:25 ||-|| 11:50 || Group 6 |
W47 - W51 (Mondays 17/11, 24/11, 1/12, 8/12, 15/12)
|13:15 ||-|| 13:40 || Group 1 |
|13:50 ||-|| 14:15 || Group 2 |
|14:25 ||-|| 14:50 || Group 3 |
|15:00 ||-|| 15:25 || Group 4 |
|15:35 ||-|| 16:00 || Group 5 |
|16:10 ||-|| 16:35 || Group 6 |
W47 - W52 (Monday Dec 22)
|13:00 ||-|| 13:25 || Group 6 |
|13:50 ||-|| 14:15 || Group 3 (or already at 13:35-14:00 if this is possible for the group) |