Passing the course
The following criteria must be met to pass the course:
- Approved project
- Deliverables approved and deadlines met
- Mandatory attendance
- Attended all weekly steering group meetings
- Attended all three project presentation occasions – presenting at least once
- Some absence can be accepted, but it might mean additional assignments
- Active participation in the project work!
- Active participation in meetings and presentations (both scheduled, internal and client meetings)
- Contribution to both documentation and design/implementation
Each approved project is graded as a combination of the following aspects:
- Project work (as perceived by the client and the steering group)
- Final product (as perceived by the client and the steering group)
Finally, the individual grade for each student is based on the project grade, adjusted (up or down) based on work distribution and individual contributions.