- OPEN PHD POSITIONS for FORA: APPLY HERE
- Publicity Chair for ICAC 18, consider to submit your contribution
- Program Committee member for SCAV 18
- Program Committee member for SEAMS 18
- Publicity Chair for TC-CPS 18
- Accepted paper “Automated Control of Multiple Software Goals using Multiple Actuators” at ESEC/FSE 17
- Best artefact award at SEAMS 17
- Artifact Evaluation Committee member for the RTSS 17
- Program Committee member for SRDS 17
- Accepted paper “Comparing Model-Based Predictive Approaches to Self-Adaptation: CobRA and PLA” at SEAMS 17
- Invited seminar at the NII Shonan Meeting
- General and Program Chair of AHPC 17
- Program Committee member for Feedback Computing 17
- Program Committee member for ICCAC 17
- Program Committee member for the ICAC 17
From Sep 2016, I am an Assistant Professor at Mälardalen University (MDH), in the area of complex real-time embedded systems. My research topics include modeling and control of interconnected systems in presence of uncertainty, and the application of control theory to the design and implementation of computing systems, especially in the context of the cloud computing.
I was also a Postdoctoral Researcher at the Department of Automatic Control at the Lund University, under the supervision of Karl-Erik Årzén. I was also a member of Lund Center for Control of Complex Engineering Systems (LCCC).
I was a PhD Fellow at the Dipartimento di Elettronica e Informazione at Politecnico di Milano and my main research interest was on model simplification techniques for continuous and discontinuous systems, under the supervision of Alberto Leva. Here you can find my PhD thesis.
- Get my CV
- Get my list of Publications
- Google scholar profile
- Schopus profile
- Erdös number: 4
- Alessandro Papadopoulos - Philippas Tsigas - Peter Damaschke - Dieter Kratsch - Paul Erdös