- Awarded with the Ericsson Research Foundation Grant 2018
- Invited seminar at the GI-Dagstuhl Seminar n. 18343 on “Software Engineering for Intelligent autonomous Systems (SEfIAS)”
- Artifact Evaluation Chair for RTNS 18
- Publicity Chair for ICAC 18
- Publicity Chair for SASO 18
- Program Committee member for RTNS 18
- Program Committee member for ICAC 18
- Program Committee member for ETFA 18
- Program Committee member for SEAMS 18
I am an Associate Professor in Computer Science, Systems and Control at the Mälardalen University (MDH), in the area of complex real-time embedded systems. My research topics include modeling and control of interconnected systems in presence of uncertainty, and the application of control theory to the design and implementation of computing systems, especially in the context of the cloud computing.
I was also a Postdoctoral Researcher at the Department of Automatic Control at the Lund University, under the supervision of Karl-Erik Årzén. I was also a member of Lund Center for Control of Complex Engineering Systems (LCCC).
I was a PhD Fellow at the Dipartimento di Elettronica e Informazione at Politecnico di Milano and my main research interest was on model simplification techniques for continuous and discontinuous systems, under the supervision of Alberto Leva. Here you can find my PhD thesis.
- Get my CV
- Get my list of Publications
- Google scholar profile
- Schopus profile
- Erdös number: 4
- Alessandro Papadopoulos - Philippas Tsigas - Peter Damaschke - Dieter Kratsch - Paul Erdös