- Consider to submit to our Special issue on “Next generation Real-Time Architectures in Autonomous Robots and Automation Systems”, Frontiers on Robotics and AI
- Program Committee member for RTSS 21 (Jan 2021)
- Accepted paper on Journal of Systems and Software (JSS) (Jan 2021)
- Program Committee member for ECRTS 21 (Dec 2020)
- Granted project FuturAS: Future generation Automation Systems (SSF Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research) (Dec 2020)
- Program Committee member for ICDCS 21 (Nov 2021)
- Granted project PSI: Pervasive Self-Optimizing Computing Infrastructures (VR Swedish Research Council) (Oct 2020)
- Program Committee member for SEAMS 21 (Jul 2021)
- PhD defense of Mirgita Frasheri on June 12, 2020 (Jun 2020)
- Granted project GREENER: Intelligent energy management in connected construction sites (VINNOVA FFI) (Mar 2020)
I am an Associate Professor in Computer Science, Systems and Control at the Mälardalen University (MDH), in the area of complex real-time embedded systems. My research topics include modeling and control of interconnected systems in presence of uncertainty, and the application of control theory to the design and implementation of computing systems, especially in the context of the cloud computing.
I was also a Postdoctoral Researcher at the Department of Automatic Control at the Lund University, under the supervision of Karl-Erik Årzén. I was also a member of Lund Center for Control of Complex Engineering Systems (LCCC).
I was a PhD Fellow at the Dipartimento di Elettronica e Informazione at Politecnico di Milano and my main research interest was on model simplification techniques for continuous and discontinuous systems, under the supervision of Alberto Leva. Here you can find my PhD thesis.
- Get my Resume
- Get my list of Publications
- Erdős number: 3
- Alessandro Papadopoulos - Daniel Mossé - Israel Koen - Paul Erdős
- Dijkstra number: 3
- Alessandro Papadopoulos - Ewa Deelman - John R. Rice - Edsger W. Dijkstra